Thank you for taking the time to find out more about us and we hope you choose to visit us.
At Crosswalk we are about being an authentic community of believers who seek to connect people to Jesus and to each other. If you have never visited us on Sunday morning, here are a few things to expect:
- Service Times: We have two Sunday services with different musical styles:
9am offers an acoustic bright traditional worship experience with a variety of praise songs and hymns.
10:35am offers modern worship commonly led by a full band.
What remains the same is our desire to worship God and music is one of the ways we do it.
- Parking: If you are a first or second time guest, we have a parking spot reserved for you, right near the gates. Here is the map so you can get to our campus.
- Kids: Families have always been a part of who we are at Crosswalk. You can check your infant through 5th grader in before service at the desk in front of the Worship Center. We believe children should experience worship, not be hidden away from it. We encourage you to worship with your children during the first music set, after that they will be released to their classrooms. They’ll have an awesome time while learning about God with the TRU curriculum. You can find out more about families at Crosswalk on our Children & Families pages
- Message: We have several dynamic speakers who teach from the Bible as we learn about God and life. Our Senior Pastor, John Christie is the primary speaker but no matter who is speaking, we think you will be connected, enlightened and challenged by the word. You can also hear past messages on the Teachings Online page.
- Welcome Table: After service, take the opportunity to meet with the community and our pastoral staff so you can get to know us. There are people at the welcome table and lobby who would love to speak with you and pray with you if you would like.
- What’s Next? After you have attended a few times and decide you want to take the next step on getting to know more about us, meet some new friends, and get plugged in to the community here; visit these webpages to see how you can get started on Connecting, Serving and Learning.